2010. BETHANIE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING CC
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Bethanie Management Consulting CC (BMC) is a Level 1 B-BBEE company and is in existence since January 2004.
The statutory particulars of the business are as follows:
* Registered Name: Bethanie Management Consulting CC
* Registration number: 2006/063726/23
* Contact numbers: (office) +27 11 042 9768
(fax) +27 866 544 889
*Email address: email@example.com
*Physical address: 67 Boekenhout Crescent, Eldorado Park, 1811
*Postal address: PO Box 1782, Eldorado Park, 1813
NATURE OF BUSINESS
Bethanie Management Consulting CC(BMC) are professional accountants, seasoned business and financial advisors. We help SME's and large businesses to improve performances, accelerate growth and create sustainable long-term value.
We provide a wide range of innovative, value adding services that assist businesses and SME’s to win in the market place and create value. We specialise in accounting, finance, taxation, business and management advisory such as business turnarounds, restructuring, workouts, business improvement and growth advisory, financial due diligence, valuations and deal structuring.
We are also specialists in the outsourcing of senior accounting and finance professionals such as chief financial officers, financial managers, project accountants and senior bookkeepers.
Our business is 100% black owned.
To be the preferred provider of innovative, tailor-made, integrated and sustainable business solutions to enable SME's, large businesses,
State-Owned Entities, Government and other not-for-profit organizations to succeed and create value for all its stakeholders.
To provide innovative and value adding business support to clients to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations and unlock and grow value for all stakeholders.
· Integrity - uphold high levels of integrity and honesty and maintain trustworthiness,
· Respect - treat with dignity and show respect for employees, clients and other people,
· High standards - constantly raise standards of performances and conduct to provide high quality services,
· Teamwork - develop great teams to produce great results,
· Continuous development - continuously develop knowledge, skills and capabilities in order to render value adding services to clients,
· Professionalism - display high levels of professionalism,
· Superior customer services - create significant value for clients,
· Speed - reduce turnaround times of services, projects and produce outputs and results speedily,
· Innovation - embrace continuous change, encourage the generation of new ideas and continuously improve operations, client services, leadership.
Our strengths have enabled us to create value for our clients and are as follows:
· We have over 20 years experience in the services we provide,
· Our business solutions are tailor-made, innovative, sustainable and integrated,
· Our business methodology includes the thorough understanding of the client’s specific industry, business, objectives, strategies, needs, processes and policies in order to provide innovative business solutions that support overall business strategy,
· We are committed to the values of honesty, integrity, reliability, objectivity, and transparency,
· We are a member of the SA Institute of Chartered Accountants, a world class, premier accounting body,
· We train and develop our staff on an ongoing basis and conduct regular researches to ensure that our skills and competencies remain world class in order to provide our clients with value adding and innovative business solutions,
· We have teamed up with alliance partners with specialised skills that can provide other services such as information technology, marketing and industry specialization, corporate law and human resources management should the need arises.
PREVIOUS MAJOR CLIENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
We have previously partnered with the following major companies:
· Land Bank for providing structured investments consultancy services,
· Financial and Fiscal Commission for providing outsourced CFO services and in-house consulting services,
· Industrial Development Corporation for providing business consultancy
services, mentoring and coaching to IDC-funded businesses,
· Business Partners for providing business consultancy services,
mentoring and coaching to Business Partners funded businesses,
· Deloitte for management advisory services to its clients including Mercantile Bank Ltd,
· Ernst & Young for management advisory services to its clients including SA Breweries-Packing division,
· Labat Africa Ltd for annual financial reporting in terms of international financial reporting standards and conducting due diligence investigation in order to make an acquisition,
· Legal Aid Board to assist CFO with financial management services,
· IBM, Deneys Reitz, PB Power, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Sihlali Molefi Inc and Denton Wilde Sapte (UK) to provide transaction advisory services to the Department of Minerals and Energy on the Independent Power Purchase Project (NewGen Project).
PROFILE OF CEO
Click here for CEO's profile